The S&P 500 continued its disappointing start until 2022
In June, investors were concerned about the impact of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine....
....the aggressive Federal Reserve raising interest rates, the continuing rise in US inflation, and the broader investor rotation from growth stocks.
Despite market volatility from year to year, analysts are largely optimistic about the 2022 U.S. economic outlook.
Analysts say early-year stock market volatility and a volatile macroeconomic environment have created a few new investment opportunities.
According to CFRA, an independent research firm, here are nine recently upgraded stocks to buy.
1. Copart Inc. (ticker: CPRT)
2. Alexandria Real Estate Equities Inc. (ARE)
3. Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO)
4. Electronic Arts Inc. (EA)
5. Paycom Software Inc. (PAYC)
6. Tapestry Inc. (TPR)
7. Dillard’s Inc. (DDS)
8. RingCentral Inc. (RNG)
9. Arlo Technologies Inc. (ARLO)
S&P 500: 9 Upgraded Stocks to Buy in June
You can also visit our website for detailed information