Now may seem like an interesting time to consider the best airline stocks to buy
After being hit by the COVID-19 epidemic
petrol prices have been rising, with jet fuel prices rising by more than 126% a year.
The US Global Jets ETF (Ticker: JETS), an exchange-traded fund or ETF that monitors the aviation sector, fell 9.3% from April 18 to May 18
But people still want to fly and want to fly, so in the long run, fuel stocks will continue to thrive.
Despite a 120% consecutive quarterly increase in COVID-19 cases this year
airlines such as Delta have had relatively flat returns, writes Morningstar analyst Burkett Huey.
1. Southwest Airlines Company (LUV)
2. United Airlines Holdings Inc. (UAL)
3. Alaska Air Group Inc. (ALK)
4. Delta Air Lines Inc. (DAL)
5. Controladora Vuela Cia de Aviacion (VLRS)
6. Copa Holdings SA (CPA)
7. Ryanair Holdings PLC (RYAAY)
8. Viasat Inc. (VSAT)
U.S. NEWS: 8 Best Airline Stocks to Buy In 2022
You can also visit our website for detailed information